Welcome to the latest chapter in the capital’s most exciting regeneration story. Set in the heart of north-west London’s iconic, cultural hotspot, Wembley Park Gardens is a landmark new development of 302 high quality new homes for private sale. With fantastic transport links and world-class amenities on your doorstep, this collection of one and two-bedroom apartments presents the very height of modern, sustainable, city living.
Wembley Park Gardens 1 Bed flats
The Wembley Park Gardens puts residents right in the heart of the action alongside the famous Olympic Way. The design allows for complete privacy, with raised roof gardens shielded from matchday fun – so residents can experience the excitement but get away from it all too.
1-bedroom apartment: from £379k
2-bedroom apartment: from £560k
POTENTIAL INVESTMENT STRATEGY
* Acquire two or more units of well positioned 2BR flats. Hold and sell a portion at your preferred time in the future after appreciation in value.
Please download the full details on the stats on Wembley regeneration here.
Contact us on:
OLA: 0818 456 9999
DAN: 0908 456 8888
As well as the iconic attractions such as
- Wembley Stadium
- Wembley Arena
- Olympic Way
- Fryent Country Park
- Boxpark Wembley
- Wembley Park Troubadour Theatre
Wembley is already a shopping destination for those living across the capital, Londoners are drawn to the variety of shops near Wembley Park tube station like:
- 3 mins walk away
- A market vibe with more eclectic, independent stores.
London Designer Outlet
- 10 mins walk away
- Iconic British labels and the place to find the leading global sportwear brands.
- 27 mins walk away
- Local bakeries and highstreet shopping with some brilliant specialist grocery shops.
- Notable shops include: Adidas, Asics, Calvin Klein, Converse, Guess, Kurt Geiger, Lee Wrangler, Levi's, Lindt, M&S, New Balance, Nike, Puma, Reply, Sony, Superdry, The North Face, Tommy Hilfiger, Vans.